iPod Music RecoveryiPods are built in a way to withstand everyday use of dropping and slamming them around. This is a good thing because it makes data loss less likely. However, if you have spent a large portion of time and money getting your iPod collection of music downloaded and organized, the last thing you want is to lose it.
Here are some known iPod issues that can result in data loss:
- iPod Volume Format 'Unknown'
- iPod reports an incorrect capacity
- iPod becomes frozen
- Reset or removal of battery results in lost contents
- Restoring the iPod to its original factory state
- iPod files are deleted using iTunes.
When you don't want to spend the time getting your iPod music back we are here to help!