Mac Pro Data Recovery
Business organizations and individuals alike all around the world use Mac Pro's for maintaining documents, contacts, and other communications. Your Mac Pro can suffer from the simplest to most complex data loss situations. When you don't want to lose your data, we can help! Our Apple certified technicians specialize in recovering data from Mac Pro workstations.
ADR Data Recovery successfully recovers data from Mac Pro hard drives every day. Take these simple steps will help us to successfully recover your data and prevent permanent loss.
- Turn off your Mac Pro immediately-continued operation can cause greater damage
- Do not restart your Mac Pro-a computer is in a distressed state, any extra
- actions can create more damage
- Do not install or re-install any software or hardware
- Do not shake, disassemble, or attempt to clean a damaged drive
- Do not use a file recovery or other software to repair damaged drive
- Do not try to clean or dry a wet or muddy drive
- Do not try to operate a visibly damaged device. Allow the experts to help you out.