Choosing a data recovery company to repair and recover your Oracle database can be tricky because only a few have certified Oracle database engineers that know how to rebuild torn pages, broken tables and re-insert data back into a working database. In cases of severe damage, raw data has to be extracted and must be manually entered into a new database. In these instances, most data recovery companies give up and call it unrecoverable. They just don't have the knowledge or ability to extract the data from the garbage.
Common Oracle Problems
- Deleted or damaged primary keys or foreign keys
- Corrupt or deleted indexes
- Lost or deleted predefined defaults, default values, and rules
- Deleted or damaged tables or table data
- Locked database or .DBF file preventing access
- Corrupt or damaged multi-volume database files