If your laptop, desktop or external hard drive died...
...We guarantee to save your files or you pay nothing.
- Local data recovery for Grass Valley! Your data gets recovered locally.
- $399 for Comprehensive hard drive recovery service.
- FREE Diagnosis! We guarantee to recover your data or no charge.
- All Hard Drives & RAID recovered including external, flash and SSD drives.
- 24/7 Emergency data recovery & onsite RAID recovery for failed RAID servers.
- Find out what customers say about ADR Data Recovery on Facebook
If you Need Any of These Types of Files Recovered, Give Us a Call...
- Financial Data: Quickbooks, Quicken, Peachtree
- Digital Pictures and Photos
- Databases: SQL, Access and more
- Office Documents: Spreadsheets, Documents, PDFs, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Graphic Design and Original Works
- Emails, Contacts, Schedules, Tasks
- Research, Historical and Regulatory Data
Advanced data recovery for Grass Valley, California. We specialize
in recovering data from crashed hard drives, multiple RAID drive failure, offline
RAID arrays, laptop hard drives, desktops and servers.
Grass Valley, California Data Recovery - Hard drive data and RAID recovery service for crashed, clicking,
failed hard drives - All RAID systems, laptops,
servers, PCs, Mac
Our hard drive data recovery services can save your company and even your job when mission critical data is on the line from hard drive failure, , software corruption, and human error (accidentally deleting files or formatting a hard drive).
Since 1997, ADR Data Recovery has been recovering files and crucial business data from crashed, clicking, unbootable computers, failed hard drives and servers for businesses, government agencies, students and home users... in Grass Valley and across the United States.
When disasters like flooding, hurricane, lightning or fire strike, our data recovery engineers can be counted on to get your company data back online fast! If necessary, an emergency data recovery engineer can be dispatched to your location to expedite the recovery process and keep your data safe.
Protect your data and your equipment from further damage. Please turn off your system and write down the symptoms you are experiencing. For example, a hard drive making a clicking sound, RAID drives in degraded mode, RAID controller failure, empty containers, volume not mounting or recognized, a BIOS error, or multiple hard drive failure.
Emergency data recovery services are available when you need your data now.