Crashed, clicking, failed hard drives, RAID, Laptops, Servers, PCs and Mac
- Cost for most hard drive recovery cases is $399 to $599
- The data recovery process typically takes 5 to 7 business days - Emergency service is available
- Your recovered data is returned on a new external USB hard drive
- In most cases your data can be recovered
- Free Diagnosis! No data No charge
For Redmond, WA Data Recovery Services Call 1.800.450.9282
Advanced data recovery for Redmond, Washington includes recovering data from crashed hard drives, multiple RAID drive failure, offline RAID arrays, laptop hard drives, desktops and servers.
Our hard drive data recovery services can save your company and even your job when mission critical data is on the line from hard drive failure, RAID failure, software corruption, and human error (accidentally deleting files or formatting a hard drive).
For more than 15 years, ADR Data Recovery has been recovering files and crucial business data from crashed, clicking, unbootable computers, failed hard drives and servers for businesses, government agencies, students and home users... in Redmond and across the United States.
When disasters like flooding, hurricane, lightning or fire strike, our data recovery engineers can be counted on to get your company data back online fast! If necessary, an emergency data recovery engineer can be dispatched to your location to expedite the recovery process and keep your data safe.
Protect your data and your equipment from further damage. Please turn off your system and write down the symptoms you are experiencing. For example, a hard drive making a clicking sound, RAID drives in degraded mode, RAID controller failure, empty containers, volume not mounting or recognized, a BIOS error, or multiple hard drive failure.
Emergency data recovery services are available when you need your data recovered fast.
These are the steps we take to ensure your data is kept safe and maximize the chance of restoring your data successfully.
- Create a sector-by-sector copy of each of your RAID discs so we can work from them and keep your original drives and data safe.
- Identify the structure and integrity of the imaged drives and the data on them.
- Using the hex (root) level of your drives to determine proper order and configuration we rebuild your array.
- Verify your data by spot checking files so that we can provide you with a list of recoverable files and tell you the quality of the recovery.
- Save your data to a new hard drive.
- Create and email you a list of recoverable files so you can be sure the critical data you need is recoverable.
- Contact you with a final price and make payment arrangements so we can return your data to you.
- Prepare and ship your recovered data to you via overnight FedEx or same-day flight for emergency situations.
- All hard disk drive brands, including Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, IBM, Hitachi, Fujitsu, Samsung , and Toshiba.
- All operating systems, including Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, and Linux.
- All server types and databases, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Access, and DB2.
- All RAID server manufacturers, levels and configurations: Dell, HP, IBM, Compaq, Gateway Servers, and RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 0, RAID 1+0 configurations.
- RISC Servers, Virtual Machines (Hyper-V, VMware,
- VMware® Infrastructure 2 & 3, vSphere 4, and ESXi
- VMware® Server (GSX)
- VMware® Workstation (all versions
- All types of data loss, including mechanical failure, firmware damage, water damage, fire, viruses, accidental file deletion and reformatting, and software corruption.