RAID 0 - RAID 5 - All RAID Configurations Can Be Recovered
You might have a serious problem if...
One or more RAIDed hard drives are in degraded mode, fail, are offline or your RAID controller has failed or lost it's configuration.
Attempting to rebuild your array, swapping hard drives, placing hard drives in a new server or on a new RAID controller can result in severe damage to parity, striping and leave you with corrupt data. Before attempting a rebuild we highly recommend that you get sector-by-sector images of each drive in order to preserve the integrity of your data and eliminate the risk of total data loss.
ADR Data Recovery can create the images of your hard drives for you at one of our data recovery labs or we can connect to you via secure internet connection to create the hard drive images for you.
Common RAID Failures
Some factors that could cause a RAID array to become inaccessible could include: damage to the RAID stripe or parity, due to one or more failed hard drives, a power failure, a back-up that may have been restored unsuccessfully, malicious human intervention, failed system updates or OS upgrades, viruses, or a boot drive failure.
We have successfully recovered
data from all Dell, HP, IBM, Compaq, Gateway Servers and operating systems,
including relational database servers, web servers (Apache
and Microsoft IIS), business application servers, document
management systems, and content management systems.
- The RAID controller has been corrupted.
- The array is broken due to a single bad drive.
- Power failure or surges have caused damage.
- An array rebuild has failed.
- RAID controller failure
- Rebuild failure
- Damaged striping
- Multiple drive failure (or multiple drives go offline)
- RAID array or volumes that won’t mount after a server crash
- Configuration damage or corruption
- Addition of incompatible drives
- Hardware conflicts
- Software corruption
- Viruses or malicious intent
determining the damage, source of the problem, and how much
data can be extracted. For serious failures, this may
involve careful dis-assembly and extensive manual repair of
hard drives in our clean room in order to rebuild your array
and restore your data. Our RAID data recovery engineers are
experienced with all RAID versions and operating systems so
you can rest assured we will do everything possible to get your business online as quickly as possible.
Utilizing proven data recovery methods we can recover data from all operating systems and server types, including relational database servers, web servers (Apache and Microsoft IIS), business application servers, document management systems, and content management systems.
For more detailed information about RAID recovery, please select your level of RAID below. Additional configurations such as RAID 5+1 are covered under the primary category, in this case, RAID 5.
Media ADR Recovers Data From
- All RAID server manufacturers, levels and configurations: Dell, HP, IBM, Compaq, Gateway Servers, and RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 0, RAID 1+0 configurations.
- All server types and databases, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Access, and DB2.
- All hard disk drive brands, including Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, IBM, Hitachi, Fujitsu, Samsung , and Toshiba.
- All operating systems, including Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, and Linux.
- All types of data loss, including mechanical failure, firmware damage, water damage, fire, viruses, accidental file deletion and reformatting, and software corruption.
- Apache Web Servers
- BEA WebLogic Server
- Borland AppServer
- Buffalo TeraStations
- Exchange Server
- Flash Communication Server MX
- IIS Web Server
- Oracle Application Server
- PowerTier for J2EE
- Pramati Server
- SQL Server
- Sun Java System Application Server
- Sybase Enterprise App Server
- Versata Business Logic Server
- WebApp Server
Why Choose ADR Data Recovery?
ADR has been recovering critical data for large enterprise, small & medium companies, home businesses, government, healthcare providers and educational facilities since 1995. When hard drives fail or disasters like flooding, hurricane, fire or lightning strike, you can count on ADR Data Recovery to get your data restored. Emergency and expedited data recovery service options are available when time is of the essence.
In emergency data recovery situations, you can rest assured our RAID Server data recovery technicians will work non-stop, round-the-clock, to get your vital data recovered and back in your hands as quickly as possible. Usually within 24-72 hours.
Our RAID recovery service can save your company when critical data is corrupt from a multiple RAID drive failure, degraded RAID, software corruption, "primary RAID container offline" error notifications, SQL servers, Exchange Servers, various application servers, single-drive servers and human error.
Call Advanced Data Recovery now, to speak with our knowledgeable and friendly staff who are eager to assist you and answer any questions you have. Call us at 800.450.9282, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.