Get Your Data Recovered Today!
Internal and external hard drive and RAID data recovery...Why choose Advanced Data Recovery?
- We truly have been in this industry for over 15 years!
- Totally Free Evaluations for standard service. Even for RAID systems.
- No BS, Risk-Free Guarantee: No data recovered, No charge for standard service.
- Our standard hard drive recovery service is typically 5 to 7 business days.
- Your recovered data is returned on a new external USB hard drive at no additional cost.
- We do not use fake (virtual) offices and drop and ship locations like our competitors do.
Our data recovery labs and service centers are real...We don't use fake (virtual) business addresses like many other data recovery companies who claim to be located in Seattle and perform local data recovery. There are no data recovery services or staff at a virtual office. The address is real, but no physical space is allocated to a virtual office. It's a deception.
Companies who use virtual addresses just want you to think they perform hard drive recoveries locally, so they can get your business. However, as soon as your hard drive is dropped off (handed over to the lobby receptionist), it is shipped by the building's staff to an office or lab elsewhere. This is a very deceptive practice, common in the data recovery industry. It is legal but not ethical, of course. Google the address you're considering taking your hard drive to, and if you find other businesses using the same address and suite number, you can bet that your drive will be shipped out of state and that your data will not be recovered at the location where you dropped it off.
As Zig Ziglar says, "If they lie to you about that, what else will they lie to you about?"
To help you cut through the BS so you know the company you choose to perform your data recovery is not hiding behind a facade, here are some key questions you need to ask and some facts you should know.
We specialize in recovering data from crashed hard drives, multiple RAID drive failure, offline RAID arrays, laptop hard drives, desktops and servers. We also recover files from flash drives, camera cards, tpes and virtually all storage media.
Because we utilize the most advanced data recovery technology and recovery techniques, our services can save your data when others can't. When you experience hard drive failure, RAID failure, software corruption, and human error (accidentally deleting files or formatting a hard drive).
Since 1997 ADR Data Recovery has successfully recovered data for Washington businesses, government agencies, students and home users like Microsoft, Boeing, NetTech Inc, King County of Department of Natural Resources & Parks, Trident Seafoods, University of Washington, and hundred's more. We can recover your data too.
Our data recovery services include recovering vital business files and personal data like photos and documents from crashed, clicking, unbootable computers, failed hard drives, servers and RAID systems.
When disasters like flooding, hurricane, lightning or fire strike, our data recovery engineers can be counted on to get your company data back online fast!
To protect your data and your equipment from further damage and permanent loss, please turn off your system and write down the symptoms you are experiencing. For example, a hard drive making a clicking sound, RAID drives in degraded mode, RAID controller failure, empty containers, volume not mounting or recognized, a BIOS error, or multiple hard drive failure.
When you need your data recovered fast, 24/7 Emergency hard drive recovery for Seattle is available for time-critical situations!
Every day we recover data from all brands of hard drives from all manufacturers...
Please call before you bring your hard drive or storage devices to one of our data recovery service centers so we can schedule a free diagnosis and evaluation for you.
Emergency data recovery services are available when you need your data recovered fast and are in a time-critical situation.
Visit ADR Data Recovery on Facebook and read true stories from real customers.
ADR Data Recovery specializes in recovering data from failed RAID controllers, inaccessible RAID volumes, offline RAID containers and damaged RAID arrays. If you have had multiple hard drives fail in a RAID array or experienced a failed rebuild attempt, our RAID data recovery engineers are equipped with the latest technologies--including our own unique, proprietary methods--to restore your data.
Recovering RAID from SQL servers, Exchange servers, and large RAID arrays that have failed, gone offline or are inaccessible requires extensive training and sophisticated equipment to rebuild the RAID volume and restore good, usable data. DO NOT ATTEMPT to rebuild your RAID array if multiple hard drives have failed or are offline. It will destroy your data! We have been in the RAID data recovery business since 1997. Every day we successfully recover critical data from RAID servers for businesses, colleges, healthcare organizations, and government entities across the United States.
We recover RAID data for all types of industries and companies in Seattle...
- Data Centers
- Dental and Medical
- Digital Media Production
- and more...
Common RAID Failures
Some factors that could cause a RAID array to become inaccessible could include: damage to the RAID stripe or parity, due to one or more failed hard drives, a power failure, a back-up that may have been restored unsuccessfully, malicious human intervention, failed system updates or OS upgrades, viruses, or a boot drive failure.
We have successfully recovered data from all Dell, HP, IBM, Compaq, Gateway Servers and operating systems, including relational database servers, web servers (Apache and Microsoft IIS), business application servers, document management systems, and content management systems.
RAID data recovery procedures involve determining the damage, source of the problem, and how much data can be extracted. For serious failures, this may involve careful disassembly and extensive manual repair of hard drives in our clean room in order to rebuild your array and restore your data. Our RAID data recovery engineers are experienced with all RAID versions and operating systems so you can rest assured we will do everything possible to get your business online as quickly as possible.
- The RAID controller has been corrupted.
- The array is broken due to a single bad drive.
- Power failure or surges have caused damage.
- An array rebuild has failed.
We use complex data recovery methods to safely and securely restore your business-critical data and mission-critical files from the following types of data loss:
- RAID controller failure
- Rebuild failure
- Damaged striping
- Multiple drive failure (or multiple drives go offline)
- RAID array or volumes that won’t mount after a server crash
- Configuration damage or corruption
- Addition of incompatible drives
- Hardware conflicts
- Software corruption
- Viruses or malicious intent
- Software or operating system upgrades
Here are the steps we take to ensure your data is kept safe and maximize the chance of restoring your data successfully.
- Create a sector-by-sector copy of each of your RAID discs so we can work from them and keep your original drives and data safe.
- Identify the structure and integrity of the imaged drives and the data on them.
- Using the hex (root) level of your drives to determine proper order and configuration we rebuild your array.
- Verify your data by spot checking files so that we can provide you with a list of recoverable files and tell you the quality of the recovery.
- Save your data to a new hard drive.
- Create and email you a list of recoverable files so you can be sure the critical data you need is recoverable.
- Contact you with a final price and make payment arrangements so we can return your data to you.
- Prepare and ship your recovered data to you via overnight FedEx or same-day flight for emergency situations.
- All hard disk drive brands, including Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, IBM, Hitachi, Fujitsu, Samsung , and Toshiba.
- All operating systems, including Windows, Macintosh, UNIX, and Linux.
- All server types and databases, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Access, and DB2.
- All RAID server manufacturers, levels and configurations: Dell, HP, IBM, Compaq, Gateway Servers, and RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 0, RAID 1+0 configurations.
- All types of data loss, including mechanical failure, firmware damage, water damage, fire, viruses, accidental file deletion and reformatting, and software corruption.
Authorized ADR Data Recovery Service Centers
Seattle, WA 98101
Local Phone: 206.347.8125
Toll Free: 1.800.450.9282
Map and Information
Data Recovery Facts :Things you need to know to prevent data loss in the future and so you can make a smart choice about getting your data recovered now...
- Beware of these common deceptions
- 10 tips to help prevent data loss
- 7 Common symptoms NOT to ignore
- Common myths that often lead to data loss
- How to tell if your hard drive is failing
- Avoid this all-too-common mistake
Simply fill out the form and click